Thursday, April 9, 2009

S Factor Girls Singapore


Finding a good woman these days isn't easy.

Men want it all and more. That ideal woman has got to be sweet yet sexy, smart but not a smartass, seductive but not salacious. Most importantly, she's got to look smoking hot in a bikini.
There are alot of good women out there, but it's not always easy to find one with that elusive S Factor.

"S Factor", Channel 5's brand new reality show, is the search of the ideal woman (from a guy's point of view!) who will stand a cash prize of $10,000 and a FHM cover.

Watch them in the RAW and be prepared to roll on the floor laughing seriously.


Here's some highlights:

Autumn, 19
Student

"I think my best physical asset would be my body, because I train my flexibility.

I have a pokey(?!) at home, which I train, around three times a week. I'm trying to get into the Pole Dancing Association to be a spokesperson.

I would rate my sex appeal 10, I can give very seductive eye contact."




I know karma exists.. but i can't help it.

Do you think you have a way with men?


"Yes I do believe that, because I really... play a little bit naughty sometimes nice to achieve what I really want."

How do u play naughty?

"Er maybe use my eyes to give electricity."

Can you give me example of, like, electricity in your eyes?

And the picture above, is her idea of ELECTRICITY.
Goodness gracious me

She seems to be living in her own surreal world, wake up dudette and face the truth!
---------------------------------------------

Kris, 26
Service Executive

"Everytime I go into club, then I will get hit on by guys and its not like one(ONCE?!) or twice a night."

10 times?


"Not that ridiculous, like 4 or 5."

"I'm kind of bitch somtime, ok I admit that, I'm kinda bitchy sometimes. So only friends who know me long enough can take my joke, the way I talk and the way I handle stuff.

Er ok uh for example right,
Me and my gay friends we will be talking so whenever that they look at the mirror right, then I will be like eh your mirror haven't break ah. Because he keep looking at the mirror, so I will bitch him like eh your mirror still around, haven't break yet ah.

I mean ok I will bitch about other people to my friend, like I see the girl there, her butt so big why is she wearing such a short short.
But I don't tell them in their face you see I don't want to get into trouble you know."


Have u ever seen girls in bikini when they shouldn't be?

"Of course, not, like if you have such a big body then don't wear a bikini cover it up.

I'm better looking than most girls, I look better and I have long legs."

She has the most guailan face ever.

She would look better with a kick on her face,
no wait.


Maybe a million kicks will do just fine.
-------------------------------------------------

Xuesha, 21
Model
"Mmm *giggles* okay erm...when I'm happy then my eyes will tell pple that okay I'm really very happy then when I'm sad I will be crying *giggles*. Uh yea."

What is ur edge in this competition?

"Erm what is my age..?"

Your special point..any special part of your personality or perhaps physically?

"I think I'm quite outgoing and uh, I think I have, eh okok. This field is looking for girls that, who look good in bikini then I think that yea I have what it takes."
So why do you say that?

"Because I won the title of Miss Maxim last year."

And... so you're confident then, about winning?
"Yea I'm quite confident.
Hello I'm Xuesha. I'm 21 this year. I think I'm great for this show because I have what it takes... to(FOR?!) the show. Thank you."


Okay la, though her S factor seems to lie in the fact that she uses an abundance of S's in her sentences...

Quoted from her Blog

"then baby also got me this pairs of earpiece."

and her SupergoodEnglish;
"Whitening cream mask has this cool feeling gets our skin to be sooth quickly and various nutritious ingredients make your skin transparent!"


Transparent like this fish


...she's pretty sweet-looking and she does have some boobs.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sonia, 27
Model


What do you think is your best physical asset?
"My boobs because I spent alot of money on it la haha I duno wad to say... because it's big la. I will rate my body 9 because i have nice boobs. I will rate my brains probably like 8 or something."

Why?

"Because most of the time I'm not thinking of anything. I can't use my brains that much."



"Very vain 10 out of 10. I will stare at the mirror for nothing."

How will you make yourself stand out?

"Oh how ah... I don't know la doing anything la try to be more unique den others."

She're pretty even though she sounds alittle airhead-ish.
At least her english is not horrendous.
------------------------------------------------------

KayKay, 26
Model

"Ok i think my best physical asset would be uh, my tongue. Because it helps me express myself really well and uh i can do things with it like a tongue twister and I can double knot a cherry stalk."


How do girls judge you?

"I think girls judge me as being like very teh, and erm I use underhand means to get my way, alot of times. I always get my way by acting vulnerable. I think I'm intelligent compared to the way I look. I really hate to lose.




Got the brains, got the looks.
I'm all for her!
----------------------------------------------------------

My Preference Ranking:
1) Kaykay (Who doesn't love KayKay!)
2) Jessica
3) Michelle
4) Sonia
5) Holly

Catch S Factor every Sunday at 10pm,
on Channel 5!