Monday, March 30, 2009

Stupid f%*)$ Car Thief and Miss Princess Weirdo!

Every Saturday/Sunday is the Blackhead Gang Outing Day.

We used to meet, all eight of us. Alas, growing up has taken its toll on us.


It stole our time, forced us behind the cubicles of endless keyboard chatters and gave us stress pimples.

So today, only T-zone made it to our coffee session. Before she even said 'Hi', she screamed at the top of her voice, and at the highest pitch her mom endowed her with;

"ARUGH!!! Someone stole my cashcard!"

She ranted on, needing no sign of acknowledgement from us.



"Yesterday right, I went out with my girlfriend to town. I was at this carpark where I had to manually retrieve the carpark ticket so i wound my window down. I was too preoccupied talking to her that I didn't even realise that I'd forgotten to wind the window up after that!

When we got back i realised to my biggest horror that I'd actually left my poor car with the window conveniently wound down!!! I immediately glanced around to check if there were anything missing, and when i saw that my GPS and my ten dollar bill were intact I heaved a huge sigh of relief, naively thinking that if $10 was still there, there's nothing else i could possibly lose!

THEN AH! Today I obliviously headed down to Popeyes @
The Singapore Flyer for dinner, it was only when I was heading out of the carpark that I realised the gantry refused to let me and my car out. The message displayed read; "Please Insert CashCard", bold and fucking blinking red!
We didn't even realise that the cashcard was gone as it was taken for granted that since nobody was evil enough to steal the GPS the cashcard SHOULD STILL BE THERE!
Furthermore, it didn't help that my IU unit had a cover so its absence was totally masked!"

The level of angst in her was impossible to represent with this meek blog post of ours.

Well, count your blessings when someone decides to steal your cashcard of $50 dollars value instead of your $299 worth GPS gadget. Worse still, if you return to find an empty lot!

Yes, note the gaping mouth.



It's not just cashcard thieves that roam the carparks.
There are inconsiderate drivers who park as if the carpark belongs to them.

Just take a look at this!


I really wonder what wrong with the dude who parked this car.


As if it can't get any worse;




This dude even got lovey messages AND a summon,
maybe he secretly seeks the absurd attention.






witnessed the two wonderful parkers this faithful week,
wonder if it's becoming a new trend.

We tried to come up with excuses for the stupid driver(s).
Let's assume the driver's a guy.
  1. There was an imaginary pole behind
  2. He thinks he has a huge package to boost
  3. His petrol ran out while he was parking
  4. He wanted to lao sai reaaaallllyy badly (maybe splats of it were, erm, out already)


  5. His wife sent him an erotic sms
  6. His wife pulled him out of the car in a heated argument
  7. He was in need of cash

  8. He has an uber loud reverse sensor beep that annoys the shit out of him (refer to point 4)

  9. 'Out' is the new 'In'
  10. HE IS JUST PLAIN FUCKING STUPID *rolls eyes* :)

    Probably looking like a dimwit, maybe?




----




While we were typing this blog entry, this weird woman came over and asked if she could borrow our erm, "plug". Since friendly Starbucks offers several powerpoints, we gave up one to her. She then decided to sit with us at the table and started charging her phone. Seriously, who would have expected her to be that thick skinned. All of us thought she was just gonna borrow the point but she would NOT be seated WITH us like OUR friend -__-

All of a sudden, she started waving her hand frantically at the friendly servers and seemed disappointed each time they ignored her.



Resignated, she turned to us and asked.

Her: How much does a cup of vanilla cost?
Us: We are not too sure, you might wanna check at the counter. The prices are stated there.
Her: Yah I keep calling them but they never see me sia.



We told her she had to go to the counter to order and she replied indignantly, "OH, is it?"
HOW DUMB SERIOUSLY.

We ignored her after that.


Whilst she was doing all her random weird acts, Eyebags and I started discussing/bitching via msn about 'Little-Miss-Princess-who-doesn't-even-know-how-to-order-drinks-at-Starbucks'.
Here's a shot we sneakily took of her!

[Half an hour later]

She finally caught the attention of a server.


Her: How much for a cup of vanilla?
Server: Er, it's about $5 (I can't remember the price he stated).
Her: One cup of vanilla.
Server: One cup of vanilla? *puzzled face*


She then picks up phone and starts chatting and laughing loudly, oblivious to the server's confusion.
Miss Princess gave us a smug look after 'placing her order' as if to show us who's boss.

.
.
.
.
.
.




Her order never came.